Secure Shredding Services in Marin & Sonoma
Why A and P Certified Mobile Shredding?
- Use a local business partner located in Novato serving all of Marin and Sonoma Counties
- Shredding services available at your home or business with our mobile shredding truck
- We’re particularly suited to onsite shredding in difficult to maneuver locations
- Contents are shredded beyond recognition and co-mingled with other shredded content
- Time is money – our staff in minutes can do what takes your staff hours
- We are knowledgeable on the changing laws regarding information protection
- We have a high security service with screened personnel. Employees are subject to strict background checks and must sign a confidentiality agreement before being hired.
What is Mobile Shredding?
Mobile shredding is A and P’s ability to come to your place with our equipment and mobile shredding truck. We process your secure destruction on site. You are present for, and during, the process. You can even watch a “live view” of the documents being shredded on our truck monitor. The contents are shredded beyond recognition. A certificate of destruction is provided.
A and P Benefits
- We come to you with our mobile certified shredding truck.
- Keep your office looking professional with our on-site lock boxes. Unlike other companies, there is no deposit for the lock box.
- Locked security containers.
- Flexible pickup programs: one time, on-call, regularly scheduled.
- Residential and Commercial locations serviced.
Certification of Employees
Employees are subject to strict background checks and must sign a confidentiality agreement before being hired. A and P Records Management is licensed, insured, and bonded.
Proven Cost Savings
Inexpensive and Easy. A and P customers only pay for the documents they shred. Normally companies pay more with other resources. Reduce costs, reduce risks, save money, and save time.
Request Your Quote
"*" indicates required fields